Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Quickie..

So I'm up way too late so this will be short. I'll try and post more about our trip and wonderful day tomorrow during Isabella's first nap.

But just a quick little note...
Despite all that I've been learning lately, I still feel very stagnant in my walk with the Lord. I feel like I need a push or something so I decided to do something that I've felt God asking me to do for awhile now. I started another blog to challenge myself and anyone who wants to participate with me. You can find it by clicking here

I'd love to have some people join me but more importantly I want to grow deeper in my walk with Christ. I've found (as you'll read if you check out the other blog) that I am motivated to do something when I physically write it out and so I've decided to write it out through a blog and maybe others can grow with me.

So that's all for now. I'm off to bed! LOL

No comments: