Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Preview

I don't have much to say today. I'm frustrated with peoples lack of 'common courtesy' but I know I'm not perfect so I can't get too upset.

It was rainy today and will be for the next few days so I probably will feel a bit of cabin fever. I'll have to hit the indoor playroom or do some mall walking. LOL Actually, I'm trying to go to a Bible Study tomorrow and Thursday we're going to celebrate Izzy's birthday as a family. Saturday we have a party for a friend and Sunday is Isabella's party. Wow... it's actually going to be a busy week.

Mike and I enjoyed some good laughs this morning about how I've worn off on him and turned him against mornings. I just love to laugh. Just ask Mike about my evening laughing spells.

My items will be up at Liddy's Loft soon. I didn't even think about making preview pictures or descriptions so I'm busy working on those. Here's a little preview of some items. It's been fun learning some new things about Photoshop.

A Threaded Monogram Alpha
Father's Quotes

Well... maybe I'll have something more interesting to share tomorrow.

1 comment:

Josh Virkler said...

These are gorgeous!!!!
Congratulations, and it will be exciting to see more of your stuff!!

(and harder and harder to stay away from boutiques...)

:)