Monday, May 08, 2006

Finally... a date!

Wasn't a big fan of MI (Mission Impossible).
Liked MI2 even less.
But can I say... WOW ... about MI3!

Maybe it was the fact that I haven't seen a movie (in the theater) since before Isabella was born but it was great. It was such an intense movie that I left with a headache because I was clenching my jaw the whole time. LOL It was SO great to have a date with Mike and we have Pastor Ed and Sharon to thank for that. Sharon was telling Mike about the movie and aparantly his eyes lit up and so she offered to watch Isabella so we could see it. We went last evening and it was so adorable to walk through the door (to pick Izzy up) and see her playing in the sink! Sharon says it's the easiest way to cook with a little one. What a great idea but unfortunately our sink is too small for that to work in our flat.

Our Sunday was just great all around. The 2/3's sang again. ALL of them. It was too precious that I had them sing Jesus Loves Me several times just so I could listen. Next week they will sing for the church. I got to catch up with a friend during Sunday School which I've been meaning to do for weeks now and we had dinner at our Thai restaurant with our students. We had 17 including adults and Isabella. Sunday's can be so draining so we always rejoice when are hearts are blessed.

We had high hopes of getting my lens today and Mike some new sandals but unfortunately we didn't have much luck. I must admit though, I was blessed with finding some great deals on some clothes and even real capris! (Capris are always more like flood pants on me because I'm so short but these are just the right length!) Mike was thrilled to finally get some memory for his computer and Isabella got some new kicks. It was fun to be out and about, together as a family.



Brian joined us for dinner but we were all pretty tired. We just laughed at ourselves because none of us said very much... just watched a Bond movie. I've been enjoying our Monday nights as much as I can because Brian heads back to the states in June.

So tomorrow brings us back to a normal schedule. I'm hoping to hit the pool with Isabella. It's supposed to be 31 degrees. Other than that... not too much planned for the week. Just preparing for the fact that my daughter turns 1 a week from Thursday!

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. I made it to the second round of the contest I entered! I could hardly believe it. About 90 people were eliminated this round and 100 will be elminiated next Sunday. This week I have to make a layout about myself. Should be fun but gotta get those creative juices flowing again. I want to try something new and out of the box for me.



Isabella's latest thing to do... hold on tight to Daddy's neck.


Sliding at the park.


One more thing... I finished my LO for my challenge so you can check it out if you'd like. And the new challenge is up! Feel free to join in if you'd like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making through the first round! I can't wait to see your LO's, when will you be "allowed" to show them off :) Oh, the first birthday! What do you have planned?