Friday, January 13, 2006

At the request...

2 names you go by
Melissa & Missi... but ONLY to family (Drama Queen on occasion)

2 parts of your heritage
Slovak & German

2 things that scare you
Mountain roads with no railings & the thought of something happening to Mike or Isabella

2 of your everyday essentials
Coke Light & a Tank Top

2 things you are wearing right now
tank top and a Chinese necklace

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Dave Matthews & Barlow Girl

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
'What if His People Prayed' Casting Crowns & 'O Holy Night' by the Terrible Singer (lol)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
Respect & Creativity

2 truths
I cry when I think about Isabella having to grow up in such a scary world & I've lost about 35lbs since moving to HK

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
Curly hair & Eyes that smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
Playing Piano & Taking walks (not sure if that's considered a hobby but I love doing it)

2 things you want really badly
To adopt a child & A gallon of REAL milk

2 places you want to go on vacation
Italy & New Zealand

2 things you want to do before you die
Pray with friends to receive Christ & Run a marathon

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
I like a good deal & Never happy with my weight (although I'm almost there)

2 things you are thinking about now
How can Children's Church be more beneficial & What I want to do/see/buy while back in the states

2 stores you shop at
Esprit & Toys R' Us (I'm more of a market girl... ha ha)

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
Amy & Rachel

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

LOL Melissa~ thanks for playing along!