Tuesday, January 17, 2006

4 of...

Four jobs you have had in your life

Teacher's Assistant, Piano/Sax/Voice Teacher, Research Associate, Paralegal

Four movies you would watch over and over

A Knight's Tale, What a Girl Wants, You've Got Mail, Office Space

Four places you have lived

Toccoa, GA-Birmingham, AL-Anoka, MN-Hong Kong

Four TV shows you love to watch

Married to the Kelly's, LOST, Alias, Scrubs

Four places you have been on vacation
West Palm Beach, FL- Denali National Park, Alaska- Lake Tahoe- West Virginia

Four of my favorite foods

Spaghetti, Thai Roast Duck Curry, Malaysian Satay, Bread

Four websites I visit daily

Hmmmm... Usually on to check email: Gmail, hotmail, May Mommies, ????

Four places I would rather be right now

MN, PA, OH or FL with family (although I'd be pretty content where I'm at if I felt better)

No comments: