Monday, March 13, 2006

Prayers Answered!

When I started my blog, it was mainly for me to be able to remember the things that God did each day. Then I found out that family was reading it and I also began to share the things we did each day and the things I was learning. Now... I'm not sure how many people actually read this or how often but...

Yesterday I shared how Isabella is really struggling with the time change and we are exhausted from lack of sleep and asked for prayer and...

God totally answered prayer. As I said previously, I don't know how many people actually saw that post and prayed but I do know that we have a group of people who pray for us regularly and just found out that the congregation at Dover Alliance prayed for us and what do you know....

Isabella fell asleep around 4pm last night and woke up at 6pm. I tried to keep her awake but about 7:15 she fell back to sleep. I was so scared about what that meant for us but God answered prayer. She woke up three times but each time I picked her up and she fell back asleep in my arms and I was able to put her back in her crib. She did wake up at 7am but (what a wonderful husband I have) Mike got her and she actually fell back asleep with him on the couch and I didn't get up until fifteen minutes ago! PTL

She's definitely happier, more playful, and less clingy.

PTL for answered prayer.

No comments: