Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Looking for some answers...

There is something that I'm struggling with right now that I need some answers to. If anyone reads this and is aware of Scripture Verses/Bible studies/Books that deal with being in leadership or being a Pastor's wife please share.

I'm praying that Mom Rose will read this (course I'll probably email you to) and may have some answers (or could give me the names of some PW to chat with) but if you are a PW and would be willing to let me pick your brain make a comment so I can contact you.

Oh and Mom and Dad ... I changed my comment setting and you can post without having a blogger account.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Melissa, you can contact me-I think you have my email -choosingtheway@yahoo.com
Don't know that I would have the answer but my brain can use some picking :)
ps-really thought about your post yesterday!