Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blah blah blah






Ahhh... more pictures but I just can't resist. My baby is just too cute!

I always dread Sunday's only because they are such long days but in the end I always love them. Today was our Annual General Meeting and I wish I could say it was tons of fun but the reality is... it was a meeting and what needed to be accomplished, was. The cool part was that I again got to participate due to some great youthgroup kids who were willing to babysit.

There are some things about parenthood that I hate... like waking up in the middle of the night. I need my sleep and the fact that Isabella is still not sleeping through the night is killing me. Not really but if it's an extra bad night it effects me terribly. Last night was one of those nights (thank goodness for a wonderful husband who stayed up with her and let me go back to bed) and I woke up with my mind set on figuring out a way to make her sleep thru the night. So... watch out neighbors.. let the crying begin. I know some people do not agree with the cry it out method but I need my sanity back! LOL We let her cry at nap time and after quite some time... she fell asleep. Now, I pray the same happens in the middle of the night. We'll see but it was an amazing nap once she fell asleep.

We went to CPK for dinner (I hate cooking on Sundays) and I enjoyed a nice scoop of Ben and Jerry's for dessert. It's amazing the price you will pay for something you cannot get very often. I paid about $4 for a small (HK serving size) scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. yeah.. expensive but we allow ourselves those treats every now and then.

Well... as you read... nothing too exciting happened today just wonderful to be with family... church and immediate.

No comments: