Friday, June 02, 2006

I've learned...

I received this email today and just adore what it has to say so much so that I decided to share. I know many people are going through different situations right now: questioning what is right, what is wrong, when to say no or when to suck it up, when to leave or stay, etc.... and struggling how to act as a Christ follower in these situations when your human side is confused. I think these four phrases are a great way to live life and set an example that others may not.


I've learned . . . that being kind is more important than being right.

I've learned . . . that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

I've learned . . . that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow you may have to eat them.

I've learned . . . that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do.

No comments: