Friday, March 02, 2007

Unmotivated

~Some pictures from our day today~


I really do have a lot to write but I'm just not finding the energy to sit and write. I think it's because I know it will take a long time to gather and write out all my thoughts. Anyway.... only 1 more full day until the race. Right now I'm at the point in which I really just want it to be over. I know it sounds wierd but I should be pumped, excited, and motivated to run this week but I'm the complete opposite! I can't wait until the race is over so I can get back to running for fun for a bit. Wierd... I know.

~Can you believe this???~

I couldn't believe my eyes when Isabella pointed to her diaper, ripped it off, and ran to the potty! I was so proud of her! And then it happened... she went number two and it scared her to death. She now refuses to have anything to do with the potty. I'm totally bummed. I know she's still awfully young but a Mom can hope right?

No comments: