Friday, March 30, 2007






Just a picture recap of the evening... my 'f' and 'r' keys are still not working so all this cut and pasting is driving me wild. I'll have to write down everything by hand so I can type it on another computer when I get the chance. So anyway...

Makiko gave Isabella this slide since they moved back to Japan (insert tears) and I'm sure you can understand Mike's enthusiasm by this (hehe) but she LOVES it and played on it all day... but especially before bed. She's begun to tilt her head now as she walks or runs (no idea why) so I caught this picture hoping to get a better veiw of the curliness that was going on but it wasn't very clear so I took another close up to show it off since she finally has some!

Okay... that's enough... my heads starting to hurt.

2 comments:

MissHuniBuni said...

that baby girl is going to have some super cute curly blonde hair!

Margie said...

Oh your daughter has the cutest curls!! It's great she has a new toy to play with !!