Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pre-Race

It's here! Just a few short hours and I'll be running my heart out... literally I'm sure. It'll be pumping so hard I'll feel like I'm going to explode.. a mixture of nerves, excitement, fear... and of course the whole exercise thing. I'm actually REALLY excited now and am dreading the results of my unmotivation this past week. But... it'll be okay. I'm sure the adrenaline will kick in and keep me going.

Yikes... I can't belive it. I must be crazy to run amongst 9000 other people! There's a total of 47000 people participating in the 3 events... CRAZY! But I must admit that I've been having a blast talking with some friends who are also participating and feeling a part of the culture and biggest event here in HK.

Well... I NEED to get to bed. 4:45 comes awfully early for me. Keep me in your prayers please!

No comments: