Friday, March 09, 2007

Race Photos

I'm SOOO excited!!!! I actually have race photos and found out what my actual time was and it was MUCH better than I anticipated. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.

If you're interested in seeing the photos you can look HERE and if it asks for a bib number mine was B2926. There were 4 photos of me! Granted the first one is impossible to see me with the logo overtop and the others aren't so flattering but hey... it's me in my first race!!! And I went to check out the previews of the types of photos they sell and my time read... 1:06:36!!!! Wow... now I went and typed in several other bib numbers to see if this was just a standard number but it wasn't so I'm hoping this was my actual race time!

***ETA This takes you to the first page of the site. Click on HK Marathon and then type in the Bib number and whala

Oh wow... this just really made my day!

Okay... I have more to share about my day but it's much later than I want to be up so I'll try to write more tomorrow before heading out to camp.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

Well done!!!
Congratulations. :)

Margie said...

How exciting for you!! Have a good time at camp :)