Thursday, March 15, 2007

One more for the evening...

Mike came home for lunch today so I could hit the gym. I've been trying to get up in the mornings but every night that I plan too... I don't end up falling asleep until after 1am or Isabella wakes up (yes they're excuses) and I just can't get my butt out of bed in the morning. So today I pushed myself a bit and it felt WONDERFUL!!! I always do this and think... why in the world is it so hard sometimes to get my butt moving when I know how good I feel afterwards? I pushed my lifting too and it just feels so could to be strong.

So I wrote all that to say.... Mike and I have challenged each other to see who can be more consistent in exercising over the next few weeks. The goal for me is to make exercising first thing in the morning a habit. So far... we're 1/1 but you better believe I'm going to give him a run for his money!!! LOL

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention the cutest thing Izzy did the other night. Mike was tickling her so hard that in the midst of her big belly laughs... she snorted! Oh it was adorable. And she's now saying (very clearly) 'bubbles' and has discovered that riding in the bottom of the stroller is much more fun than in the actual seat. Oh yeah... she also is definitely going to be a climber (we're hoping for rock climbing) as she figured out all on her own how to climb up the playground equipment that are just holes in the wall! I'm so proud. I feel like I'm forgetting something but oh well... that's enough blogging for one day!

Blessings!

No comments: