Thursday, January 04, 2007

I think it's time...

to take a sabbactical from Hong Kong.

Last night I made a purchase at Jusco and as the cashier handed me my change, I said, "Thank you. Bye Bye." It just came out, I wasn't trying to be funny, I wasn't trying to mock anyone, I guess I have just become so used to hearing this that it's been ingrained in my mind.

I sincerely hope I didn't offend the cashier.

But as I walked away... it hit me and Mike and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. It felt good... I should laugh like that more often.

3 comments:

flipflop said...

I was wondering about my access to the board. Hope all is well with you.

Kris (flipflop)

Wendy said...

Great blog! I'm totally giggling about your most recent post! And that is a beautiful dress!!

Lena Brandenburg said...

Melissa, please explain this post to me as I don't understand how that would offend someone. Probably because I've never been to HK. I LOVE the new header and photos, what a beautiful family! :D