Thursday, January 04, 2007

I think it's time...

to take a sabbactical from Hong Kong.

Last night I made a purchase at Jusco and as the cashier handed me my change, I said, "Thank you. Bye Bye." It just came out, I wasn't trying to be funny, I wasn't trying to mock anyone, I guess I have just become so used to hearing this that it's been ingrained in my mind.

I sincerely hope I didn't offend the cashier.

But as I walked away... it hit me and Mike and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. It felt good... I should laugh like that more often.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great blog! I'm totally giggling about your most recent post! And that is a beautiful dress!!

Lena Brandenburg said...

Melissa, please explain this post to me as I don't understand how that would offend someone. Probably because I've never been to HK. I LOVE the new header and photos, what a beautiful family! :D