Monday, October 12, 2009

Signing and a Package


I've been signing with Isaiah for several months now... I started earlier with him hoping he'd pick it up sooner than Izzy but no luck. Until yesterday. We were having dinner and he was doing his usual grunting and groaning when we were to slow in feeding him. (Many think this is cute but it has outgrown it's cuteness in our family.) And I looked at him and said/signed 'more' and he looked right back and signed! I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure he really understands the meaning but we were practicing tonight at dinner and he did well. Now just to get it on video.

We got a package from my mom today... it's always fun to get mail and treats from the states, though this package centered around the kids.. who am I kidding they always do but it still makes me very happy to see them excited. Isabella insisted on wearing her new tights and I had to try the 'Pappy's Little Buddy' sweatshirt on Isaiah.

We picked up Izzy's new bed today and to say she was excited is an understatement. She had 1001 questions and trying to explain to her that she would not be sleeping in it for months was quite the challenge.

Tomorrow is Mom Time and I'm really looking forward to it. We've got a big group signed up and it should be fun to do some cooking together. Please pray that it goes well and that new relationships are built!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: