Wednesday, June 25, 2008

T8

Well I'm experiencing my first T8 warning (typhoon) and I must say I'm a little disappointed. I expected more rain and stronger winds but that's probably a good thing considering the leakage problems in our place at the moment. Though I did wake up this morning to our overturned table, shattered glass from the table top, a broken table umbrella and a few of Izzy's toys thrown about... so maybe it was worse in the middle of the night. I won't complain though as this means I get an extra day off to spend with my cutie. Once I find my camera, I'll post a pic.




So we've enjoyed our day at home. We've had tea parties, read books, talked to Grammy, watched some cartoons, took a long nap, ate some brownies, and made some crafts. It was a fun day and now the weather has calmed down and we've settled back into a T3 which is not that serious.

No comments: