Sunday, June 15, 2008

Morning sickness

Well it seems as though the morning sickness has returned in full force even with the medicine I have been taking. I'm trying to think of what else it could be but the ride to church today was not good nor was my day yesterday. The one thing I have noticed is that I get hot even quicker than before. Poor Mike and Izzy... I've been freezing them out because the instant I get a bit too hot... is the instant I feel the need to throw up. Our poor electric bill but I just can't take the heat. So if you wouldn't mind praying for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

At my last appointment, the Dr so kindly told me that while morning sickness ends for most women at the 2nd trimester... for some it will last all pregnancy. Well I guess I'm one of those lucky few. But while I don't feel the greatest... I'm trying really hard to be joyful. We are doing an overview of the New Testament in Sunday School and today we talked about Philippians. I was convicted on how joy-less I've been in regards to this pregnancy and life since Jan. I feel really guilty that I haven't taken in everything as much as I did with Isabella and for being so frustrated when I know there are many women out there who would do anything to be in my shoes... so as we talked about in our group... I'm choosing to be joyful in the midst of frustration and not feeling well. Sickness is no excuse... I have a lot to be grateful for.

I'll have more to write tomorrow but I wanted to ask for prayer. Thanks!

No comments: