Thursday, February 23, 2006

One final announcement...

If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I have struggled with my purpose here in HK. I know my job is to care for Isabella and I know I have my Children's ministry as well as my involvement with the youth but I still struggled. I realized that I felt this struggle because I didn't have a 'job' with work hours. Don't know why... I was so excited to quit working and stay home but I felt a void.

Then I got into digital scrapbooking and learned about something called a Creative Team (CT). A CT works (per say) for a Designer in the sense that the CT creates layouts with a designers kits and posts them to different galleries. The idea is to make the kits known in hopes of getting people to buy them. A CT gets paid by receiving the designers kits for free.

Being a part of a CT team sounded like a lot of fun to me. Not only would I get to continue creating my LO's but I would get some awesome kits to do them with and I would in a sense be working for someone. I wish I could explain this more clearly but words are escaping me.

Anyway... I applied to some designers' calls and was accepted by three designers! They are Andrea Burns at TDC, Victoria Feemster at Addicted to Digital, and Julie Howard at Design by Julie. I am so thrilled to be working with these ladies. They are wonderful designers and very sweet ladies to work with. I can't thank them enough for the opportunity to serve as a part of their Creative/Design Team.

No comments: