Thursday, March 13, 2008

15wks 5days



Moms are not lying when they say that each pregnancy is different. Most of my pregnancy with Izzy was easy. I was blessed in that I didn't really suffer morning sickness, I didn't have much back/leg pain, ect... However, Baby Bob has not let me forget about him (no we don't know what it is but since we're using Bob it's just easier to say he). I've never felt so miserable on such a consistent basis. It has only been just over a week that I haven't spent a good bit of the day in the bathroom. At my last appt, I begged the Dr for some medicine, explained that I couldn't leave my classroom to puke, and that I was nervous about the health of the baby because I could not keep anything down and he gave in. He only gave me two weeks worth of meds, I've managed to stretch it and I figure that now I've been given it, it won't be hard to get more if I need it. Though I think I'm starting to get better on my own, the meds have really, really helped. In fact, I haven't puked since last Sunday and I've only had one day were I was really not feeling well. So let me just tell you how much my life has improved. I'm finally excited about this pregnancy, I'm starting to enjoy my job a bit more, I've got the energy to play outside with Izzy, etc... you get the idea. Life is good.

So I finally got around to take a picture of my growing belly. I cannot believe how big and how quickly I'm getting big. My clothes already do not fit and I'm begging for maternity clothes. And I'm blown away too because I've only really been eating well the past week. But alas... here I am in all my glory. Haha

I haven't felt the baby move yet, we don't have any names, we have no preference as to what gender we have and we really don't have any guesses. I honestly haven't thought much of anything about this baby because I've just been trying to survive each day. I feel a bit guilty about that but I'm sure as I continue to get healthy, I'll get more and more excited.

But I just want to thank everyone for their prayers because they have been felt. Thank you so much!

No comments: