Monday, February 25, 2008

Looky here......




I can't tell you how exciting it was to actually see Baby Bob and to know thing are okay! We got to see the heartbeat which was awesome. Mike and I feel the technology was so much better as the picture was so clear and we could easily identify things but maybe it's also because this is baby #2 and we're a bit more familiar with what to look for. :) But anyway.... they said my due date is Aug 30th. Please continue to pray for my sickness. I had two non-vomiting days this weekend though I felt nauseous all day those two days but it returned today. I have a field trip tomorrow with 2 1hr bus rides so please think of me as I'm really nervous about those!


Izzy's calling my name so I gotta run just had to share with the Grandparents.

No comments: