Friday, February 15, 2008

More randomness


The roof top view.

Isabella is obsessed with Mulan these days so we were lying in bed watching it and she starts rubbing my belly. I ask her what she's doing and she says, 'I'm making baby Bob feel better.' She's just too cute.

So finally it warmed up a bit today so I decided to take Izzy out to go for a hike... she was so excited to wear Dee Dee and Laurel's hiking shoes but I don't think she knew what a hike was. I think she confused it with bike because she insisted on taking Snow White out for a ride. But that was okay. We rode over to our clubhouse and she wanted to go into the playroom because they have one of those big exercise balls and she likes to roll on it. That was her highlight for today. She can be so easy to please/entertain at times.

I had our Mom's group over yesterday for lunch and I attempted my 1st try at minestrone soup. I think I used to many noodles though as it was more just like pasta... not much broth but it was still really good. I had a nice dinner planned for Mike but I got sick after the moms left so I don't even think he ate dinner. He was awfully sweet and bought me roses, a magazine and a cake with real icing!

Tomorrow we are having our small group over for a BBQ and Sunday another family will join us for dinner. I can't tell you how much I've been praising God for this house. It's more of a blessing than I ever realized.

Well I had pictures of Izzy but blogger has stopped working so I'll have to try again later.

Have a great day!

No comments: