Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy ramblings...

Well after a scary day yesterday... today was amazing. At least as far as I was feeling. :) When I got home from work, Izzy and I took about 1 1/2 hr walk, then we painted, read and I even had the energy to exercise after I put her to bed. It felt wonderful!!!! My pregnancy workout video came and while it's not exactly what I was hoping for... I do like it and will enjoy using it. I did however order Tae Bo's Postnatal workout with Shellie because I know I'll love that too.

I forgot to mention that on Sunday, I finally started feeling Baby Bob. It happens so quick that I often don't realize that's what it was until afterwards but that's okay.... I know my days will come. I'm anxious for Izzy to be able to feel Bob though... I think she'll get a big kick out of that. :) One of my students told me today that she thinks I'm having a boy. They were so cute when they realized I was pregnant... they all came running up front and just stared at my tummy.. of course telling me how fat I was getting.

I'm so lucky that I only have 3 teaching days this week! Wohoo... another festival on friday! Our youthgroup retreat is this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll finish with a BBQ and possibly swimming at our place on Sunday since the camp is just minutes away from our place.

But alas... I'm just rambling and should get to bed. Have a great day!

No comments: