Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's SO GOOD to be home!!!!

Well, we survived and made it safely home last evening. Isabella was full of energy but finally gave into sleep about 6hrs before landing. She was really great though... even counted to 10 in Cantonese for me! So THANK YOU for your prayers as they were felt, especially about 2hrs into the long flight where I was getting really tired (but of course not Izzy) and my energy just bounced right back and when the couple sitting in front of me stuck around to help me get my bags and out to Mike.

We got home and I was just exhausted... couldn't seem to keep my eyes awake so Mike took Izzy on a run and I feel asleep immediately. We waited until about 10 to put her down but it didn't seem to matter. Sleeping the last hours of the flight weren't the best. She was up about 2 and the last time I looked at the clock it was after 5 so sadly, this meant.. not a lot of sleep last night and we didn't make it to church. I was so disappointed but on top of not sleeping, I had the beginning of a migraine and my return to Asian food didn't settle well. LOL

So anyway... for those of you who were wondering, we made it safely and it's SO GOOD TO BE HOME!!! Mike had the best gift waiting for Izzy. I'll show pictures later but for now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it home safely. I am sure your husband missed you terribly.

K. Hutson said...

So glad you are home safe.
I've been thinking of you often this weekend...now I know why.
See ya on the boards soon.
K